Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally...outside


She is VERY curious when she
gets outside!!!imagine that!!

Chasing her shadow!! How
funny...she was just a laughing

Still trying to get it..lol

I must say...thats one cute little
girl:>)


Hooray...miss thang is finally get use to her shoes...we bundled up today and went outside for a while....the weather was so pretty...still a little chilly!!! But she absolutely loved it out there!!! We walked and walked and walked some more!!! Now the grass...that's a whole different story..lol...she hates it!!! I sat her down in the grass to see her reaction...needless to say if looks could kill, mommy would be dead!!! I definitely have a Pris pot on my hands!!!

1 comment:

The Panke's said...

We don't have a prisspot on our hands. Olivia LOVES to be outside too and doesn't care about the grass. When she walks through it and falls down she just starts pulling it out of the ground:) Glad to see she's starting to like her shoes. I noticed when I put shoes on Olivia that weren't too bulky she walked much better. She wears someting similar to Keds often and walks pretty well in them.