Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthday party pictures


She finally managed to get the
football away from the boys..
and needless to say, she was off
to the races with the football..lol

She was NOT feeling the john
deer tracker..she wanted off
immediately!!!

The 3 amigo's....Ava, Brevin, and
Parker

Ava and Brevin

Shame on me for not posting any pics for several weeks..sorry...honestly we haven't been doing much...the freakin weather is keeping us from going outside to play!!! This past weekend we went to Parker's 1st b-day!!! That's where these few pics are from...i couldn't take as many as i wanted too, my child was all over the place, i spent most of the time chasing after her!!!

1 comment:

The Panke's said...

Just think of the workout you got while chasing her:) I always think of all the weight I'll lose now that Olivia is walking since I run all over after her. It's not going anywhere yet but soon, I hope...LOL:)