Monday, February 9, 2009

1st time at the park....


We spent A LOT of time saying
NO ava dont eat that...get that
out of your mouth...lol...of course
the mulch was the best thing
at the park...lol

My little cutie:>)

Not a big fan of the slide...as soon
as i sat her down, she wanted off!!

So mommy decides to slide with
Ava...didn't work out so well

Check out this swing!!! It was like
a car seat swing...lol

Andi came to the park with us...
Ava always goes for the glasses

We feed the ducks at the park...
there were a few other kids there
feeding the ducks, so we joined in..
Ava wasn't to sure about the ducks.
the look on her face was priceless!!

OH my...she loved loved the
swings!!!

What a precious smile!!!


What a fun day....we FINALLY got to go to the park!!! YAY...that was one of the first things on mommy's list, as soon as she got use to the shoes that is!!!! It was a beautiful day today, an absolute great day for the park!!!! We will be visiting the park a lot more often....miss Ava really enjoyed herself!!!!

2 comments:

The Panke's said...

I keep saying I'll take Olivia to the park, well I never make it. Maybe now that the weather is getting warmer I'll take her. I wish there was a park in Yulee that we could go to. I know this sounds sad but driving into town is such a pain. I know I'm pathetic. We'll make it one of these days:)

Kim said...

Looks like ya'll had a FABULOUS time!!! I'm thinking the big swing chair is a handicapped accessible swing. Which of course I think is absolutely awesome! Miss ya!