Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are still alive...

Shame on me...i have put my blogging on the back burner!!! Honestly we haven't been doing much anyways. With the crazy weather we have, Ava hasn't been able to play outside very much...she is doing great. Growing and changing everyday. The past couple of days, she has been extremely fussy, i think she is getting her one year molars in...its about that time!!! SO things haven't been very "fun" around here to say the least!!! I am getting ready to go on a girls trip next week...yay for me...i am going skiing in CO for a few days with 4 other girls...i am super duper excited about that...i am in need of a mommy break!! I will take tons of pics to post when i come back...hope all is well with everyone!!! until next time, take care!!

2 comments:

The Panke's said...

The weather was pretty crappy. Olivia LOVES to play outside too and it was hard to keep her in. Paul would bundle her up and take her outside-she was SOO CUTE. Mark your calendar Olivia's birthday party is April 4. I haven't sent out invitations yet there are on their way-your hubby can come too we've love to meet him.

Kim said...

Girl, you know I like to ski! Why you ain't call me????