Friday, March 27, 2009

Noesey Nelly


how funny!!! those glasses were
part of my Halloween costume last
year...there were in my jewelry
box drawer!!!

She put those neckless on all by
herself!! she thought she was
something!!

picking threw the jewelry to see
what she wants to wear, and throwing
the rest on the floor!!

Busted!!!!
As you can tell...Ava has mastered opening the drawers on my jewelry box. She digs threw until she finds something she wants, and throws everything else on the floor...here she has on 2 neckless and 2 bracelets!!! Next i guess she will be wearing my shoes around the house!!!!




1 comment:

The Panke Family said...

That is too funny. Now the real trick is getting her to put the stuff away! I am still owrking on that with Kendall. Shoes and Jewelry just wait until she finds your make up!