Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hat girl....


My little princess sporting her
hat!!!

Got my hat...i am ready to go!!

Someone gave her this hat a long time ago, cant remember who....but she plays with it a lot...she doesnt wear it for more than 2 seconds. But she loves to put it on!!! I must say she is very cute in a hat:>) We havent been up to much latley. I am thinking about joining the "moms club" of st augstine. We went on a playdate last week, and we are going to attemp another one this week hopefully!!! The club is other stay at home moms with kids, and they have playdates or some other activity just about every day of the week. I really enjoy seeing Ava around other children, she plays very well with other kids. Plus it gets us out of the house:>) Staying at home all the time, isn't all its cracked up to be!!!

1 comment:

The Panke's said...

You should join the moms club. You'll be able to meet some other mom's and make some new friends. I'm thinking about seeing if they have something like that around here for over the summer, just to get out and for Olivia to be around other kids. You might be able to meet some other SAHM's at a park or something. I have a few friends in Hilliard who have Park Day everyweek to get out and let the kids play. Get out there and meet some people make the best of your situation.